About the Role
Our Young Graduate program: designed to kickstart young people’s career
- Learn what it means to be part of Capgemini , and how to be a consultant. Follow Bootcamps to start training all-round skills at each seniority level.
- Use free access to our internal e-learning platform, including hundreds of courses.
- Choose specific inhouse instructor led trainings to continue gaining the skills you want.
- Network with other consultants and discover their projects and clients.
- Start your first project , with close follow up and coaching by your Team Manager and other experienced consultants.
Master's degree (or graduating soon) in a relevant field
Fluent in English and Dutch or French
Permanent driver's license
Healthy ambition to grow professionally and deliver strong results
A consultancy mindset:
About the Company
We are Capgemini’s Engineering and R&D powerhouse. With our 52,000 engineers and scientists worldwide, we enable our clients to create smart products, operations and services at scale and accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry.
Contact/How to apply