About the Role
- You ensure the fulfillment and implementation of the Quality Policy of the
company related with Accreditation and Evaluation of Raw Meat suppliers
and the validation of raw meat at local level.
- You manage and prepare reports on quality KPIs for meat materials. You
are also responsible for setting up audits of meat suppliers.
- You are in close contact with suppliers to follow up on non-conformities
and actions taken to solve this.
- You contribute to continuous improvement for the choice of the most
appropriate raw materials considering qualitative and economical
- You assure the correct availability of documentation within the group. You
manage the interface between sourcing and manufacturing in order to
improve the global quality of purchases.
- You assist in dealing with crisis management relating to meat materials
quality in accordance with the company crisis management policies.
- You perform risk evaluation of meat supplies and meat suppliers.
- You contribute to the Animal Welfare Recognition of Sigma Europe
Protocol, performing animal welfare audits.
- You are part of our supplier QA team and report to the Manager QA Meat
- An exciting and varied position in a close-knit team within an international
and financially healthy company with a strong market position and strong
brands where growth is stimulated.
- You the independence to work out your projects with the necessary
support from your colleagues in other departments.
- An attractive salary package with various fringe benefits.
- Flexibility: Flexibility can be built up in mutual trust and good coordination.
We try to ensure a good balance between work and private life and you
can regularly work from home.
- An international and financially strong company.
You obtained a Master Degree in Engineering with a specialty in food.
You have experience in a quality related role in a food production
You are willing to visit suppliers (within Belgium and Europe)
Experience with food legislation, audits, certificates is a plus.
You have excellent communication skills for contact with internal and
You have an excellent knowledge of English and Dutch. French is a plus.
You are familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, ...).
About the Company
Imperial Meat Products is an expansive, client oriented meat processing
manufacturer of renowned quality products. As part of the CAMPOFRIO FOOD
GROUP, a leading multinational in the food industry in Europe, our company
realizes a turnover of 200 million EUR and has 1.100 employees in 6 different
production sites in Benelux.
Contact/How to apply