About the Role
Looking for a challenging sales role in which you can use your technical background? Nice to meet you!
We are looking for a Sales Manager Nutraceuticals, with an existing customer portfolio that is focused on the Nutraceutical market in Belgium and The Netherlands.
You will have the flexibility to work from home or from our offices in Merelbeke (HQ), Breda and near Gouda.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a sales manager, you maintain and grow the current business by promoting the technical product portfolio. You proactively develop business at existing and new customers, in line with internal and external targets, whilst developing relationships and fulfil the expectations of all parties involved.
You work closely with the whole Azelis team, to deliver high levels of customer and supplier connection, and increase profitability and performance in the region.
You are passionate about discovering new product-specialties and thinking of strategies to support the Azelis customers to grow in market share. You take ownership and responsibility for growth, profitability, and the unique creation of specialties for the customers of Azelis.
WE OFFER YOU
• Flexible working conditions giving you the autonomy to manage your own work-life balance;
• You will be continuously trained by internal & external colleagues on the job, in business
development, in the sales academy, IT-trainings & others;
• An attractive salary packaging including extra-legal benefits.
• An opportunity to join a Belgian global and listed company with an international and collaborative culture, committed to its future growth, service excellence and employee engagement;
• Best from both worlds: the advantages of a global company (the Azelis Group) and the close and fun team spirit of the local team in Belgium and The Netherlands (Azelis Benelux);
• An interesting and challenging role in the exciting world of distribution in which you will have the chance to meet various clients and suppliers and build a broad network;
WHO YOU ARE
You have technical product knowledge acquired by education or experience. A technical affinity and interest is key;
You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, in Dutch and English;
You have a commercial mindset and a good understanding of customer and market requirements;
You are focused on building long term relationships with the Azelis-customers and the Azelis-colleagues from all departments;
You call yourself proactive and flexible, and can work in an independent way;
You have a structured and accurate way of working. You are able to manage a portfolio of variousprojects at the same time;
You are willing to come to our office in Merelbeke for (team) meetings and this on a weekly or two-weekly basis (depending on where you live).
About the Company
We are Azelis, a leading innovation service provider in the specialty chemicals and food ingredients industry, operating in 57 countries, with a dedicated team of 3000+ employees. At Azelis, we do much more than moving goods. We move markets forward. Breaking new ground in our technical laboratories by combining ingredients with ideas and creating opportunities through innovation.
Contact/How to apply
Merelbeke (HQ), Breda, Gouda.