About the Role
As a Quality & Compliance Engineer, you will ensure that products, processes, systems and services in the world of Life Sciences meet regional and global quality standards. Q&C Engineers are therefore active in various areas such as computer system validation (CSV), MES, lab qualification, Quality Assurance, Engineering... and so much more.
- You will contribute to projects for top companies, both nationally and internationally
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your colleagues are down to earth and open to new ideas and initiatives
- You keep your knowledge up to date by participating in workshops, trainings and conferences
- You give direction to your career and can grow
- You enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, phone allowance, insurance, etc
Graduate with a Master's degree in a scientific direction (Industrial Ir, Bio Ir, Chemie, Biotechnology, Pharmacy,...) or equivalent by experience
You have experience in a pharmaceutical lab environment
You can communicate fluently and clearly in Dutch and English
You can work independently as well as in a team
You dare to take responsibility
You have an eye for quality
You want to learn, obtain certificates and grow
About the Company
Where you're going to get started
The Q Team
Ordina's Quality & Compliance (Q) team has more than 100 consultants: experts in a whole range of fields such as computer system validation, lab equipment validation, MES, data integrity, engineering.... Most of the Q'ers have a scientific background; often industrial engineers, bioengineers, biotechnologists, biomedical scientists, pharmacists, ... but historians, translators/interpreters, communication scientists, etc. also regularly find their way to our team.
Contact/How to apply
Everyone is welcome to apply. Because we believe in the power of diversity and value inclusion. After all, the best ideas and smartest solutions arise in diverse teams. That is exactly why we pay so much attention to the composition of our high performance teams. So that you feel at home and can get the best out of yourself.