About the Role
As a Lab Qualification Engineer you will work on projects in the lab environment of Pharma and Biotech companies. You will be responsible for the qualification of all kinds of lab equipment and for the validation of analytical lab methods. You will help prepare user requirements, risk analyses and reports and ensure that lab systems or changes to lab systems are implemented according to GMP regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- You will contribute to projects for top companies, both nationally and internationally
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your colleagues are down to earth and open to new ideas and initiatives
- You keep your knowledge up to date by participating in workshops, trainings and conferences
- You give direction to your career and can grow
- You enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, phone allowance, insurance, etc.
Everyone is welcome to apply. Because we believe in the power of diversity and value inclusion. After all, the best ideas and smartest solutions arise in diverse teams. That is exactly why we pay so much attention to the composition of our high performance teams. So that you feel at home and can get the best out of yourself.
This is you
You have a master's degree in sciences
You have experience in a pharmaceutical lab environment
You can communicate fluently and clearly in Dutch and English
You can work independently as well as in a team
You are good at making documentation
You have a strong sense of responsibility and an eye for quality
You are eager to learn and evolve
About the Company
Where you're going to get started:
The Q Team
Ordina's Quality & Compliance (Q) team has more than 100 consultants: experts in a whole range of fields such as computer system validation, lab equipment validation, MES, data integrity, engineering.... Most of the Q'ers have a scientific background; often industrial engineers, bioengineers, biotechnologists, biomedical scientists, pharmacists, ... but historians, translators/interpreters, communication scientists, etc. also regularly find their way to our team.
Contact/How to apply