At Siemens Healthineers, our focus is to help healthcare providers succeed in today’s dynamic environment. Healthcare providers around the world have long relied upon our engineering excellence, leading-edge, high-quality medical technologies across a broad portfolio. Our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. At the same time, they help hospital departments to continuously improve their clinical, operational and financial outcomes. We now consolidate this unprecedented volume of data and insights and turn them into pioneering enterprise and digital health services. With those, we maximize opportunities and share risks for the success of your entire health system. Partnerships are built on people. With Siemens Healthineers there is no team more committed and more connected than we are to realize your success together.
Engineering success. Pioneering healthcare. Together.
Do you want to be on the team that helps healthcare providers deliver the best care they can? At Siemens Healthineers, we stand with our customers around the globe – working together to transform the way things are done.
Do you want to learn, explore and shine?
Young Graduate Program
Together we can make real what matters: your talents, your career and our (client’s) future.
We are looking for motivated students...
What do we offer?
Young Graduate Program:
- A unique program and unforgettable experience at the beginning of your career.
- A learning path of 18 months who helps you to discover your ideal role and medical technology.
- Experience in different roles in the organization, like application, service or project management.
- An opportunity to get to know different domains of technology like: Magnetic Resonance (MR), Computed Tomography (CT), Molecular Imaging (MI), Advanced Therapy solutions (AT), ultrasound (US), Digital post processing in medical imaging, Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) or Point of Care (POC).
- A contract of indefinite term with one of the biggest en most innovative companies in the world.
- Young Graduate@Healthineers program provides you a broad learning perspective.
- A solid training package in which both technical and soft skills will be discussed.
- You are a master student that graduates in 2019
- Field of study: Master of Sciences in biomedical engineering, Industrial Sciences (focus clinical/medical engineering), Master in Bio-Sciences/Bio-informatics
- Languages: Dutch, French and English
- You are willing to travel
1 september 2019
How do I get on board?
- Pass the online tests
- Pass the telephone screening
- Pass the assessment
- Sign your contract